REMOVE ALL MILITARY CAMPS in JAFFNA !- Demands TNA/LTTE Suresh Premachandran
Posted on August 17th, 2009
by Hela Puwath
” “¦remove all the military camps in Jaffna”¦” says Parliamentarian Suresh Premachandran of TNA, proxy for LTTE – reported by Colombo Page, August 15, 2009.
This is not from 2004. This is August 2009, just 3 months after the terrorist LTTE was crushed. Now begins the campaign by the Racist Tiger Movement in Hiding “”…” the “Trans National Whatever” (PTGE) & Company, here and abroad.
THE WRITING’s ON THE WALL
The writing is on the wall; this is the beginning of the next phase “”…” “the Agitation Phase” – that Paul Harris predicted in his “the Greatest Giveaway in History”.
- A few weeks ago the “agriculture minister” of the eastern province, Nawarathna Raja demanded that the president remove Mohan Wijewickrama, the governor of the province.
- And just a few months ago the Chief Minister of the Eastern Province, Sivanesathurai Chandrakanthan – “Pillayan”, complained that he was not given control of the financial resources in the development programs there.
- Ananda Sangaree – the frequent visitor to Tamil Nadu for consultation with the Tamil nationalist leaders there – has already started demanding the implementation of the Indian-imposed 13th Amendment.
And it won’t be long before our opposition leader & Co., starts riding the bull (or bullock carts) in Colombo, demanding Devolution for Tamils in Tamil homelands.
India adopted on language based “segregation” for its federal system and is attempting impose the same in Sri Lanka to pacify racist demands of Tamil Nadu. Is that what we deserve after sacrificing the lives of tens of thousands of brave Sinhala youth?
Besides, giving into this segregated Ethnic Provinces of Tamils-only enclaves in the North and the East, why not Nuwara Eliya, and Colombo, they are both Tamil majority?
Majority population of Colombo “”…” and areas stretching all the way to Negombo – is now Tamil speaking, just like the Eastern province. So, why not a Tamil Homeland in Colombo? During the last 20 years Tamils and Muslims have moved into Colombo (and Kandy), leaving Sinhela a minority. Now Colombo even have a parliamentarian representing Tamils.
Once you accept the principle of segregation to satisfy minority “aspirations”, where does that end?
LITTLE NOW – MORE LATER
“Little now, More Later” was Anton Balasingham’s mantra, and fortunately for us Pirapaharan wouldn’t accept it. However, for the post-Pirapaharan contenders (aspirants) this is the way forward. That includes Ananda Sangaree, the leader of the Tamil United Liberation Front (TULF). The very creation of the TULF was for the purpose of setting up of mono-ethnic Eelam “”…” the leader then, was Amirthalingam. It was Amirthalingam who made provocative, fire-and-brimstone speeches that radicalized and incited violence against the Sinhalese “”…” that was 1972.
- [ The Tamil United Liberation Front (in Sinhala: Tamil Vimuktasi Peramuna) is a political group in Sri Lanka, which seeks autonomy or independence for the Tamil-populated areas of Sri Lanka, which they call Tamil Eelam.
- On May 4, 1972 several Tamil political groups, including the All Ceylon Tamil Congress and the Federal Party, formed the Tamil United Front (TUF). With the group’s adoption in 1976 of a demand for an independent state, a “secular, socialist state of Tamil Eelam,” it changed its name to the Tamil United Liberation Front (TULF). In the general election of July 1977, TULF won eighteen seats in the legislature, including all fourteen seats contested in the Jaffna Peninsula. In October 1983, all the TULF legislators, numbering sixteen at the time, forfeited their seats in Parliament for refusing to swear an oath unconditionally renouncing support for a separate state in accordance with the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution of Sri Lanka.
- In the 2004 parliamentary elections TULF contested as a part of the LTTE-backed ticket Illankai Tamil Arasu Kachchi . ITAK won 22 of 225 seats in the National Assembly “”…” source: ECONOMIC expert.com ]
After having failed in the violent experiment the leadership and the rhetoric have changed. But the goal remains the same, and so is Amirthalingam’s TULF “”…” the Liberation Front for Ealam.
The Eelamists: Sangaree (TULF), Rudgakumaran (Transnational Group), Sridharan (Genocide Group) and others, must recognize that the Tamil Homeland is in TAMIL NADU, south India.
If there is a struggle for freedom and separation, or for any “extra-Tamil-rights”, the struggle must be in the Tamil Homeland - TAMIL NADU, south India; not in Malaysia, not in Sri Lanka, not in Fiji, not even South Africa (Guyana is already yours “”…” good for you!).
Sri Lanka is the only homeland of the Sinhelas.
[ As Gen. Fonseka once said – although much misconstrued: – minorities live in harmony with the majority, enjoying all the rights and freedoms that all citizens enjoy, but they must understand that minorities have no extra rights over an above what the majority have. (paraphrased by writer)]