Watch Out Conservatives!
Posted on November 12th, 2010
Asoka Weerasinghe Kings Grove Crescent . Gloucester . Ontario . Canada
November 11, 2010
Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper, MP, Conservative Prime Minister of Canada
Hon. Jason Kenney, MP, Minister of Citizenship & Immigration
Hon. Vic Toews, MP, Minister of Public Safety
Hon. Bev Oda, MP, Minister of International Cooperation (CIDA)
Hon. Peter Kent, MP, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the Americas
Hon. John Baird, MP, Leader of the House & Minister for Environment
Hon. Stockwell Day, MP, President of the Treasury Board
Hon. Pierre Poilievre, Parliamentary Secretary to Prime Minister and Intergovernmental Affairs
Hon. Lawrence Cannon MP, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Hon.Deepak Obhrai, MP, Parliamentary Secretary to Minister of Foreign Affairs
cc. Devinder Shory MP, Kevin Sorenson, MP, Jim Abbott MP, Rick Dykstra MP, Paul Calandra MP, Patrick Brown MP, David Tilson MP, Alice Wong MP, Terence Young MP, David MacKenzie MP, Garry Breitkreuz MP, Shelly Glover MP, Phil McColeman MP, Rick Norlock MP, Brent Rathgeber MP, Nina Grewal MP, Tom Lukiwski MP, Guy Lauzon MP, Royal Galipeau MP
Honourable Ladies and Gentlemen:
RE: WATCH OUT – You have almost lost my vote and perhaps others from the non-Tamil Sri Lankan-Canadian community might have second thoughts to vote Conservative next time around.
Call it a Backlash if you may, as 95% of my conscience says “DON’T YOU VOTE FOR THE CONSERVATIVES THE NEXT TIME AROUND, and 5% hangs on hoping that you will come to your senses and change your minds helping the Tamil Tiger separatists flourish in Canada. That separatist Tamil Tiger terrorist movement died in Sri Lanka on May 18th, 2009 when the Sri Lankan Government’s military wiped them out in the battle field after 27 years of fighting.
Here is the problem and I want you all to follow my thread carefully.
- The Conservative MP for Calgary Northeast, Devinder Shory’s alliance with Balan Ratnarajah and his Peel Tamil Community Centre is troublesome as it is an Eelamist Exile Group as Ratnarajah was elected from Canada to represent the Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam (TGTE), the Tamil separatist government in Exile, having garnered 4,844 votes in District 3: Western Ontario on December 2009.
- Supporting this Eelamist group is also Devinder Shory’s pal Parm Gill who is contesting the Brampton-Springdale riding to topple Liberal incumbent Ruby Dhalla. Gill is also a friend of Citizenship & Immigration Minister Jason Kenney who accompanied him during his recent trip to India.
The motive is clear, as Gill needs all the Tamil votes to take the seat from Dhalla, which certainly doesn’t bode well with me and many other non-Tamil Canadian Sri Lankans across Canada. On that score, you Conservatives are no different from the Liberals when kissing the behinds of the Tamil separatists to claw in their votes in the Greater Toronto Area to pick up the nine ridings from the Liberals where the Tamil voters are prevelant.
I am also aware that Minister Kenney met with Balan Ratnarajah and a few other hardcore World Tamil Movement (WTM) Tamil separatists in down town Toronto on October 24 after his press conference. However, I am not privy to what transpired at the meeting between these Eelamists and Minister Kenney. Well, if Minister Kenney’s agenda is to promote Multiculturalism, then your guess is good as mine.
- Balan Rathnarajah in his own words at the end of his web page states “Strong supporter for the independent Tamil Eelam since the age of fourteen. I will work hard to take the struggle for the independent Tamil State to the international stage, through this TGTE” and you all seem to be supporting this separatist cause, and I abhor it.
- The World Tamil Movement (WTM) whose offices were raided by the law enforcement officers in 2006 after you all came to power, for their involvement with the Liberation Tamil of Tamil Eelam (LTTE aka Tamil Tigers) is now openly communicating with the Conservative Party through its proxy group the National Council of Canadian Tamils (NCCT). Note that their logo graphically represent half of Canada’s Maple Leaf and the other half is the poisonous lily which is the LTTE’s symbol, which shows proof that NCCT’s heart and mind are still with Canada’s outlawed terrorists group, the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE). And after all you Conservatives were the ones who banned them in April 2006. And Minister Jason Kenney was one of the architect’s who went about getting these Tamil terrorists banned in Canada, and I had the opportunity to say “Thank You” to him in Minister Stockwell Day’s office.
- The Chair of the Executive Committee of the NCCT, Mohan Ramakrishnan, in his Facebook profile of “Tamil Conservatives” has a photograph of him with Brampton-Springdale Conservative candidate Parm Gill, which is proof positive that you Conservatives have now embraced the Tamil Eelamists. And there shouldn’t be any ifs and buts.
- A photograph of the backdrop of a meeting of the NCCT shows their mythical Eelam painted in red in a large map of Sri Lanka representing one-third of the island bordered by 66% of the coastline. This is proof-positive that they are Tamil Tigers wanting their separate, Mono-ethnic Tamil state Eelam. The Conservatives are guilty by association with them as it says that your party is supporting the separation of Sri Lanka to give them their Tamil state Eelam. All this when Canada would do any thing and every thing to stop giving the Quebecois their separate French state. Strange! This is how Canada’s domestic politics is so corrupt and stinks.
- My…my… how soon we forget Canada’s history. Let’s roll back the days to July 24, 1967, when General Charles De Gaulle, President of France and a hero of the 20th century, on a state visit to Canada proclaimed from the balcony of Montreal’s City Hall, a sentence that would change the history of Canada – “Vive le Quebec Libre”. By repeating the slogan of a Quebec separatist party, De Gaulle provoked a diplomatic incident and was kicked out of Canada for interfering in the domestic affairs of Canada. Now, we Canadian’s have the gall and temerity to interfere with the internal affairs of Sri Lanka, just for the want of the Tamil votes, the majority of these people to lied their way into Canada as convention refugees. But only to return to Sri Lanka from where they ran away from complaining that they are being persecuted, for holidays no sooner they get their Canadian passport. That is a reality check for every one of you and how we have been metamorphosed into being “Suckers” by these refugee Tamils.
- It would be interesting for the Conservative Governing Caucus to study the promotional flyer of the National Council of Canadian Tamils. It’s objective #7 in the Tamil flyer (not the English flyer) is to build war memorials in Canada for those LTTE leading terrorists who died in the Eelam War IV. That war saw them being militarily wiped out on May 18, 2009.
Now that one memorial statue of S.P. Thamil Chelvam, the political wing Head of the LTTE who was killed in an aerial attack by the Sri Lankan Goevrnment Air Force on November 2, 2007 has been erected in La Courneuve in France where it is the home to a large Tamil refugee population, are we going to have several of the Tamil terrorists statues erected in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary? Time will tell and if it does happen, you certainly will lose my vote and thousands of others, and I can bet you on that. This project will certainly get thumbs up from the Liberals and the NDP and no doubt from several of your Conservatives who have Tamils in their electorates, especially in the Greater Toronto Area.
Let’s hear what you Conservatives are going to do about this predicament. I have locked in my protest by not donating any more funds for the Conservatives election campaign. Zip!
At this rate, do I care whether Conservatives will go down at the next election, although it is unlikely? I certainly won’t shed a tear for you lot, after having been an ardent supporter of Conservatism from your Reform and Canadian Alliance days and having been mentored by the former Calgary Conservative MP, Art Hanger for years.
We have all made our choices. You Conservatives have made your choice to support the Tamil Eelamists to get their votes, and I have decided to oppose the Conservatives for that very reason which I abhor. Ce la vie! As that is how the cookie crumbles.
If you all are smart enough, you will take serious note of my warning. However, I will leave that problem to be solved at your door step any which way you deem fit. You bet, it certainly has become a canker among the thousands of supporters of the non-Tamil Sri Lankan-Canadian Conservatives right across the country that helped you all to topple the Liberals in the 2006 election. It is serious and I hope it will get your strong attention.