YES MR PRIME MINISTER, YES MR PRESIDENT- FEW TIPS HOW TO DESTROY PRESIDENT MAHINDA RAJAPAKSE’S POLITICAL FORTUNES
Posted on March 21st, 2016
By M D P DISSANAYAKE
It is not only Ranil, Chandrika and Maithree, but the Westerners and Indians are now planning their next strategy to destroy the image of President Mahinda Rajapakse. The Tamils and Westerns are increasingly becoming worried that the following dreams might not be achieved by them in Sri Lanka:
- Formation of War Tribunal
- Arrrest of Mr Gotabaya Rajapakse and Mahinda Rajapakse;
iii. Enactment of new Federal Constitution dividing the unitary status of Sri Lanka;
- Destroying Buddhism in Sri Lanka;
- Demoralising Sinhala Nationalism in Sri Lanka
The outpouring response of the masses at the Hyde Park Meeting was instant. Chandrika might have carried bottles of arracks in her possession since the days of her first official appointment at the Janawasa Commission as its Chairwoman ( By the way she is a very close relative of mine and we are not proud of it). Placing her feet on the teak table and sitting on an ergonomic revolving chair, the way she addressed the Officials as well as the masses, had downgraded her to qualify to call her the true daughter of great SWRD.
If Chandrika, Maithree and Ranil are determined to end the political life of President Mahinda Rajapakse, they only have to do few simple things. They are:
- start new medium and large scale projects using local talents, with technology transfer from friendly nations;
- negotiate funding for such project as “Soft Loans” ( meaning funding made available to developing nations on terms and conditions favourable to the borrower);
iii. protect national assets, including land, labour and capital infrastructure;
- protect rightful place of Sinhala Buddhists.
Criticising President Mahinda Rajapakse will only enhance the value of his stocks. The masses have stopped to listen to the trio.