Skills for Survival
Posted on April 2nd, 2016
Many ethnic groups around the world have been wiped out by technically superior groups as a result of lack of innovation and failure to adapt and progress and failure to recognise external threats. I have given below some food for thought, regarding arresting the decline.
- Understand the nature of the world and Understand laws of nature, in particular the law of nature which states “ Survival of the fittest “ and law of natural selection.
- Understand laws of economics.
- Develop commercial and trading skills.
- Develop skills needed to survive in the world.
- Develop critical thinking skills.Develop a mindset to survive and win, as opposed to seeking extinction. , be prepared to face suffering in order to make progress.
- Develop problem solving, communication and information seeking skills.
- Develop time management skills.
- Develop high productivity and high efficiency.
- Prepared to work hard and engage in life long learning and engage in up skilling.
- Be innovative and find smart solutions to problems.
- Recognise external threats and develop strategies and mechanisms to deal with external threats. An example of an external threat is CEPA and ECTA. Do the Sinhalese have an organisation or even a web site to look after their interests ?