Questions to Tamil Chauvinists
There is a group of Tamils who try to convince the whole world that
they are discriminated in Sri Lanka by the majority Sinhalese. But in
my point of view we, Sinhalese are always discriminated whithin our
country. I would like to raise following questions to whom they try
to draw a wrong appearence before the world.
1. Sri Lankan cabinet always comprise a number of Tamils and Muslim
ministers since the independence of the country. Do they expect that
the whole cabinet should be Tamils?
2. Education in the North is always similar or higher to that is in
the other parts of the country. Blood thirsty Velupullai Pirapaharan's
children have been qualified to enter to a university though other children
are abducted to train as child soldiers. Is it the discrimination you
3. Tamils can buy lands anywhere in the country while Sinhalese and
Muslims are barred from buying lands from North which is covered by
a subtle Thesawalame rule. Thus the Majority Sinhalese and Muslims are
gravely discriminated in this policy. If it is not a discrimination
against other Sri Lankans, what is it?
4. Almost all ancient Buddhist ruins in North and East have been destroyed,
razed and cemented and Hindu temples have been erected. Hence Tamil
chaunists try to show that only they are the sole owners. What is the
most suitable word for it?
5. Blood thirsty, coward LTTE cadres who act under the terrorist Velupillai
Pirapaharan's orders massacred innocent and unarmed peasents of 18 months
to 80 years age rranges. Is this the way they try to seek a long lasting
6. How many shops in the capital Colombo are owned by Tamils and how
many are belonged to Sinhalese? Everywhere we can see Tamil names instead
of Sinhala. How do they tell that they are discreminated.