Affidavit of former Senior Superintendent of Police Douglas Peiris in August 2010 revealing Mr. Ranil Wickramasighe’s involvement in The Affidavit Sworn Translation
Posted on December 29th, 2017

https://www.scribd.com/document/274464279/Ranil-Batalanda-SSP-Douglas-Peiris

I, Panawala Vidanelage Joseph Douglas Peiris, a permanent resident of Manning Town Flats, Nawala, now in remand custody on an Order made by the Magistrate of Gampaha, being a Roman Catholic, do hereby make oath and declare as follows: 1. I am the deponent above-named. 2. On 1st January 1987, I served as the Headquarters Inspector of Police of Peliyagoda Police. Having subsequently gained a promotion as an Assistant Superintendent of Police as per the Departmental Scheme of Promotions, I was later on a special promotion appointed as a Superintendent of Police with effect from 1.2.1990. It was Nalin Delgoda, who served as the Superintendent of Police in charge of Kelaniya Division from 20th February 1989. Mr. Merril Gooneratne functioned as the Deputy Inspector General of Police. 3. On or about 6th of June 1996, after having had discussions with Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe, I was instructed to go abroad for an about 3 years on a forged passport prepared in the name of T. V. K. Wimalasena. This trip was arranged by one Gamini Abeyratne on the instructions of Dr. Rajitha Senaratne. 4. Having on 22.7.1996 travelled secretly in a boat, I arrived at Thuththukudi on 24.7.1996. Later on I went to Switzerland via Bangkok. Mr. Gamini Abeyratne accompanied me on that trip. 5. Thereafter, having stayed in Switzerland, Germany, Italy and France, on 8.6.1997 I arrived in Madras, India. Subsequently, on the instructions of the General Secretary of the UNP, Mr. Gamini Athukorale, I went to Bangkok. Mr. Gamini Athukorale gave me 4,000 American Dollars through one Neil of Peliyagoda. I was given instructions to make this  journey using the said money. Mr. Athukorale made arrangements on several occasions for me to receive money. 6. When I was in Bangkok, I received information that discussions have been had to have me killed by Police Inspector Sudath Chandrasiri, the Security Officer of Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe. No sooner I received this information I returned to India. 7. Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe spoke to me over the telephone prior to the Presidential Elections that were to be held in December 1999 and promised that he would come to power and get all my problems solved. I did not get an opportunity to speak to Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe after the Presidential Elections. 8. Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe, having come to know that Mr. Sirisena Cooray was endeavouring to find me a job through a friend of his in India, had got disturbed and gave me instructions by telephone through Mr. Gamini Athukorale that I should not have any connections with Mr. Sirisena Cooray. As such I realised that harm would be caused by my life. Further, after having realised that Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe was deceiving me, I made arrangements in February 2000, to return to Sri Lanka.

1. Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe who had received the news of my intending return to Sri Lanka had summoned my son to the Office of the Leader of the Opposition and had informed him that arrangements are being made to send me for a job in Dubai. Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe after having had discussions with my son had caused the preparation of a forged passport in the name of Don Victor Amarasinghe through Bodhi Ranasinghe, Milinda Moragoda and the UNP Organizer of Colombo Central Mahroof and caused the delivery of the said passport to me in Madras through one Hameed. I received instructions from Mr. Hameed to proceed to Dubai to obtain a job from Don Davood Ibrahim of Bombay who is at present a resident in Dubai. 10. I felt a strong suspicion about Don Davood Ibrahim since he was a leader of the underworld and due to such suspicion, I decided to return to Sri Lanka. Particularly, I felt suspicious that there was an ongoing conspiracy with or without the knowledge of Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe to have me confined or killed through Davood. On 3.8.2000, I arrived at the Katunayake Airport on flight No. UL 124 from Madras. I arrived so making use of the forged passport prepared in the name of Don Victor Amarasinghe by Bodhi Ranasinghe and Mahroof and sent to me through one Hameed. On my arrival at the airport, the Officers of the Criminal Investigations Department took me into custody. 11. It was on the instructions of Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe’s Security Officer, Police Inspector Gunasekera that I met Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe in January 1987. At that time I held the post of Headquarters Inspector of Peliyagoda Police Station. When I was on duty as the Headquarters Inspector of Peliyagoda Police Station, Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe told me that if I performed my duties in the manner I was told by Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe, I would have no problems, whatsoever. 12. After having got a house belonging to the Fertilizer Corporation at the Batalanda Housing Complex during the period of terror in 1989/90, it was for security reasons that I went into residence there. Whilst Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe was residing in a tourist bungalow at the said housing complex, he was holding discussions with Senior Police Officers and also with me. 13. Two persons named Dharmasiri and Thadi Priyantha were introduced to me by Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe himself, as Members of the Independent Students’ Union of the Colombo University and he gave me special instructions not to interfere with all their work and activities, in any manner whatsoever. Further, he also gave me instructions not to get involved in any disputes with them when carrying on duties in the Gampaha District. Instructions were also given not to take any action in any manner against their operations in the Gampaha District. 14. I was personally aware that Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe had given Thadi Priyantha and Dharmasiri, houses, vehicles and money and that one of those houses was situated behind the Mahara Rest House and that it belonged to the Assistant Deputy Divisional Government Agent, Mahara.
  2. I am also aware that the gang led by Thadi Priyantha, as instructed by Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe, killed the following persons: (i) Person by the name of Perera who served at the Kelaniya Tyre Corporation. (ii) Lawyer of Hulftsdorp, Mr. Daya Lankapura. (iii) Lawyer of Hulftsdorp, Mr. Kanchana Abeypala. (iv) Lawyer of Gampaha, Mr. Nissanka. 16. I was aware that the group led by Army Lieutenant Nissanka and Senanayake, who were close to Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe, carried out operations in civvies within the Gampaha District as instructed by Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe. Lieutenant Senanayake is now not among the living. I am unable to give a description of the special operations carried out by the said group. However, Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe personally knew of the operations carried out by this group. Furthermore, Merril Gooneratne, who was the then Deputy Inspector General of Police and Senior Police Superintendent, Nalin Delgoda also personally knew about all the operations carried out by this group on the instructions of Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe. 17. I personally knew that Lawyer Mr. Liyanarachchi who was detained at Thangalla Police Station was transferred on an Order made by Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe to be detained at Sapugaskanda Police Station. No sooner Lawyer Mr. Liyanarachchi died whilst in detention at Sapugaskanda Police Station, I informed Mr. Ranil Wickremsinghe. What he told me then was, not to be afraid about it and that he would duly do what is needful about the problems that may consequently arise. Thereafter, Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe held a special discussion about the death of Mr. Liyanarachchi at the Office of Zerni Wijesooriya, Director of the Police Secret Information Division. The then Inspector General of Police Mr. Ernest Perera, and the Deputy Inspector General of Police of the Criminal Investigations Department, Mr. Frank de Silva, including me, also participated at this discussion. The facts pertaining to the instructions given by Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe concerning the death of Mr. Liyanarachchi could be disclosed. The office of Mr. Zerni Wijesooriya was situated adjoining the Ward Place residence of the then President J. R. Jayewardene. 18. When I was at Madras in India, I came to know that Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe had met D.M.K. Leader M. Karunanidhi, M.D.M.K. Leader V. Gopalaswamy, alias Vaiko, and P.M.K. Leader Dr. S. Ramadas, who were Leaders of political parties registered in Madras, giving support to the LTTE and have had discussions with them. On August 4th, 5th and 6th 2000, I made a lengthy statement containing the forgoing facts before the Officers of the Criminal Investigations Department, and also I came to know that the Criminal Investigations Department has given charge of the said statements to the Magistrate’s Court of Gampaha. I’m personally aware that serious death threats are being made to all my family members and I state that I am in constant fear.

I, having been produced in Court on 7.8.2000, on a Special Application made by my Lawyers the Court gave an Order to detain me under strict security. A Special Application is being made by me to Her Honour the Magistrate to place this Affidavit on record in safe custody, in the Case in which I was produced. Since severe threats are being levelled on my life and the lives of the members of my family, I entrust a copy of this Affidavit to my son for the purpose of obtaining all requisite security measures from the government. I further state that I am swearing this Affidavit voluntarily. Sgd/…… Deponent Before Me Rexy G. Piyadasa Attorney-at-Law, Notary Public & Commissioner for Oaths.

Link : Daily News http://archives.dailynews.lk/2004/03/25/new25.html

2 Responses to “Affidavit of former Senior Superintendent of Police Douglas Peiris in August 2010 revealing Mr. Ranil Wickramasighe’s involvement in The Affidavit Sworn Translation”

1. Ancient Sinhalaya Says:

Not surprisingly just 2 comments. When jaathidhrohee vermins’ party aka jvp supporters themselves don’t care
    about these poor victims, who is going to shed a tear.

What do you get when catholic police top brass + Sinhalese cannon foder = A Sinhalese cull! 60,000+.
    Not bad for the C brigade? Not bad at all. Mostly Sinhalese younger generations. Seed pods you could say.
    Rehabilitation? What rehabilitation? They were Sinhalese. So no mercy from the catholic run UNPatriotic party
    spearheaded by traitor chief die hard catholic token Buddhist Mega Thief Mega Thakkadiya Bay Gal Karaya Lajja
    Baya Nathi Aga Matta Batalande Wadakaya Pol Pot r@nil wickrama Sinhala killer with his top catholic police brass.
    So the killing, torture went on and on. If you want someone eliminated, just say he/she is a jvper, job done. 6 years! Sirima B took just 2 weeks. Most of them were rounded up, rehabilitated and realsed back to the society.
    But catholic run UNPatriotic party took 6 years and got rid of 60,000+. Still Sinhala modayas were clueless.

How did the UNPatriotics fought the real terrorists, catholic tigers of tamil drealam? They kept sacrificing Sinhalese
    tri forces personnel, police, Buddhist monks, men, women and children. Another 100,000+ gone. Punishment for
    the traitor low lives? What punishment? Bandit queen just turned a blind eye to the work of the Destroyer in Chief
    Batalande Wadakaya. Traitor old hag didn’t want to upset
    its catholic buddy Batalande Wadakaya. So the Wadakaya was let off the hook to do more and more damage to
    Buddhism, Sinhalese race and Sri Lanka. A lot of Sinhalese has been not just modayas, they have been dhrohiyas
    to support this anti Buddhist, anti Sinhalese and anti Sri Lankan catholic run UNPatriotic deshapaluwans. Now traitor
    low lives are prepared to do the biggest treachery by breaking up Sri Lanka to please its ardent supporters tamils,
    mussies, catholics and the catholic west! Who is at the forefront of all this? It is of course the cancer in Mother
    Lanka, Batalande Wadakaya!

Please click on the link at the bottom of the article. Blood soaked hands of Batalande Wadakaya! How many families
    (Sinhalese only) been the victims of this monster?

r@nil wickrama Sinhala killer going to rot in hell for 100s of 1000s of years for the sins it has committed/committing!

2. Ancient Sinhalaya Says:

Why catholic run burnt Buddhist jvpers in tyres, headless torsos in rivers etc. but the real terrorists were given
    half the country by traitor chief die hard catholic token Buddhist Mega Thief Mega Thakkadiya Bay Gal Karaya
    Lajja Baya Nathi Aga Matta Batalande Wadakaya pol Pot r@nil wickrama Sinhala killer to its catholic buddy barrel
    man hitler mala paharan on a plate. Sinhala modayas you won’t see these so called Buddhist (on paper of course)
    Sri Lanka.

http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/2016/05/27/ranil-wickremasinghes-new-unp-3/

http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/2017/08/09/ranil-wicremasinghes-crimes-against-sri-lanka-and-its-people-for-forty-years/

http://ltte-christian-ties.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV6_o9txURc

http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/2015/08/05/christianizing-of-sri-lanka-unps-betrayal-of-buddhism/

http://www.lankagrid.com/soma-thero/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_eJ1gX_fuU

http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/2016/09/26/ltte-terrorism-church-links-can-someone-explain-these-photos/